– The Body is made of superior high-carbon steel, solid and durable.
– Mainly used for cutting slim solid wires and strand wires, and for stripping plastic insulating, etc.
– It can also be used for pinching minor screw caps, twisting hard steel wires, cutting lead with its tips, etc.
– It is widely used in assembly and repair work for instruments and telecommunication applicances.
– It is also a common tool for electricians.
|Material||#55 High-carbon Steel|
|Cutting capacity Soft Wire(dia.mm)||1.2mm|
|Equivalent to Japan Brands||KEIBA M-616|
There are no reviews yet.